Sunday, November 16, 2008

Webb Witticism #1

Our panel of judges were brought to tears with all the entries. We even had special guest judges added to the panel: Aunt Elaine and Aunt Connie. There was a 50/50 tie between the following two captions AND because they came from the same family, the official tie breaking decision was not needed. SO here you have it:


“Oh man…I am only three but I already understand that Ann talks too much…”

-- sent in by Stephen


“Hey Becky, if I look hard enough do you think I can see my brain?”

-- sent in by Erin


So Stephen & Erin win Webb Wit Round 1. But the competition is building with round two.
It was suggested that all the entries be posted, but I’ve got another idea bubbling. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

G Gang said...

good job stephen & erin!!!! those are pretty funny.

Welcome to the Webgradamble Family Blog. Hopefully this will help our family stay connected and up to date with what is going on in each others busy lives.