Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Warning this post is not for the squimish!

I guess since I started this blog I will be the one to write the first post.

The other day I was at the gym finishing up a set of curls when I noticed out of the corner of my eye something moving rather fast. I glance over only to find a gargantuan spider crawling along the floor. GROSS!! I’m not exaggerating when I say it was probably the size of the mouth of a jar! So one of the employees of the gym came to save me from this beast. For some reason I was under the impression that he was going to capture it in a jar and set it free. Instead he takes on look at it and squashes it only to reveal the spider was pregnant!!! Hundreds of spider babies scurried all over the floor while I stood there in horror. I had the willies for the rest of the day!!

3 comments:

G Gang said...

That is one of the most disgusting stories I have ever heard. And it makes me want to throw up. That's why I don't go to the gym!

Ann said...

You even grossed RAYNE out! This does not happen often. In fact I don't think I've ever heard that reaction from him over a second hand bug story. History has been made tonight my friends!

Rayne Gray said...

I know that story made me want to vomit, I mean who does "curls" anyway?

Welcome to the Webgradamble Family Blog. Hopefully this will help our family stay connected and up to date with what is going on in each others busy lives.